For guaranteeing your travel in China operated by Seeraa International against any dissatisfaction, and our service quality, we seriously suggest you go on reading the detailed items of our Tour Service Terms and Conditions as below:
|1.||Internal flights and/or train charge & taxes||6.||Entrance fees to all tourist sites|
|2.||Hotels with daily western & Chinese buffet breakfasts||7.||Tibet Travel Permit application fee applicable|
|3.||Daily lunches and/or dinners at local finest restaurants||8.||Two bottles of mineral water per person per day|
|4.||Excellent private guide & driver||9.||Government taxes|
|5.||Private clean and air-conditioned car or van|
- The economy-class air charges of the domestic flight or soft sleeper/seat train charge between cities as specified in the itinerary.
- The hotel accommodation is based on two persons sharing one standard twin room with private facilities in all relevant locations. If a single client requests a twin room alone, the single room supplement will be charged.
- For the land tour in each city, daily American and Chinese buffet breakfast is served in the hotel, and Chinese lunch and/or dinner will be served with two cups of soft drink outside the hotel. All meal arrangements are served as the itinerary specifies.
- Private transfers for you and your party as a group between airports, train stations, hotels and all sightseeing spots. Separate arrivals and departures will incur extra charges.
- One private English-speaking guide and driver will accompany you on all normal sightseeing tours in each city.
- Admission fees applicable.
- Should your tour include a cruise, then the shore excursion in groups and activities will be subject to the arrangements made by the cruise company.
- The Tibet Travel Permit application fee applicable.
- Chinese government taxes and the city construction fees applicable to your travel.
- Travel Agencies' Liability Insurance with the tour inside China.
- The international or domestic air/train charge of arrival and departure.
- Expenses of a personal nature such as laundry, internet access, telephone calls, postal and fax services, bar, massage expenses or overweight baggage charges.
- The quotation on our website is subject to change during some Chinese festivals, holidays or even events, when hotels may increase the room rates for a few days. If you happen to travel at any of the periods, you need to further enquire the tour price. See details below:
Reservations and Payments
- Our quotation is based on the fixed exchange between US dollars and CN Yuan. The rate is USD1.00 equates to CN Yuan 6.20.
- The reservation deposit USD200.00 net per person is required upon your confirmation. The transfer charge is on your own. The reservation deposit charge per person is included in your tour total quotation. We will deduct the reservation deposit charge from the total quotation when you send the next payment. A reservation for your tour will not be considered firm until the deposit is received. By sending the deposit, you agree to be bound by our General Terms and Conditions.
- The final or full payment is required 30 days prior to the tour commence. The transfer charge is on your own.
- Bank account information for cable/wire transfer: please check the following page for details:
Changes and Cancellations
- For any changes made prior to the tour commence, the client will enjoy our free change options. However, if in case there are any extra losses occurred due to the reservation changes, you are required to pay for this part.
- The reservation deposit of USD200.00 per person is non-refundable if the client makes cancellation of the tour but it may be applied for your next trip within 18 months. The reservation deposit will not be calculated into the charge of the cancellation percentage.
- The cancellation penalty will be a certain percentage of the tour price.
a. 15 days or more before the arrival day: we will refund the full cost to you except the tour deposit.
b. 14 days to 3 days before the arrival day: the penalty is 20% of the tour price.
c. Cancellation within 2 days before the arrival day: the penalty is 30% of the tour price.
- After the tour begins, any extra charges caused by clients' changes will be added, as air cancellation fee, hotel cancellation penalty, etc. Any unused portion is neither refundable nor exchangeable.
- If the client cancels the trip, the client must inform us by mail or by fax. We calculate your refund on the day when we receive the written cancellation by Beijing time. All refunds to the client will be processed within 20 days of receipt of your cancellation.
- The above private guided tour is tailored for you, your family or your friends exclusively. No other participants will be in your group. In another word, others will not join in your tour and you will not take part into any tours of others during our land services except the excursion parts of the Yangtze River Cruises or any other cruises. For the whole of your tour, you will benefit from a private guide and driver we provide. You will have flexibility within reason to agree your daily departure, sightseeing and even mealtimes with your guide in each city.
Passports and Visas
- Please make sure that you have got your valid passport and visa 20 days before your entry to China. We can send you a free official invitation to assist you to obtain your visa after the reservation deposit is received.
- If your tours contain other Asian countries arranged by us, you are requested to check and follow the visa policy of the country you are going to visit at the nearest embassy or consulate.
- Please be sure to check carefully your international and domestic air tickets you purchase so that you are fully aware of the policies of different airline companies.
- You are asked to visit the China Travel Tips of our website before the tour starts. After your confirmation, you are considered to understand and accept our Travel Essential.
- The responsibility of Seeraa International is strictly limited. As a tour operator, we organize, promote, and sell tour programs consisting of certain travel services, including guide service, surface transportation, air transportation, water transportation, excursions and accommodations that we purchase or reserve from various suppliers. The suppliers providing services for our tour programs are independent contractors and they are not agents or employees of ours.
- To the extent that we are involved in booking air and/or cruise transportation for you, we act as your agent and not as an agent for the airline and/or cruise companies. However, we promise that we are responsible for the willful or negligent acts of our partner travel agents for the land services.
- We reserve the right to change the trains and flights we have arranged for you in the itinerary, and we make sure to guarantee your tour going smoothly unless the flights or trains are being cancelled or chartered.
- We will take all benefits and all losses of any fluctuations, lower or higher in airfares, cruise fares, currency devaluation, park fee increases, taxes, or fuel surcharges after we have received the full payment. And we reserve the right to correct promotional or pricing errors or to increase the tour price in the event of cost increases due to changes in airfares, cruise fares, currency devaluation, park fee increases, taxes, or fuel surcharges before we receive your reservation deposit.
- We are not responsible for acts of terrorism, political unrest, war, earthquake, landslide, delay or cancellation of the flights or cruises.
- We are not responsible for any unauthorized extra services that the client requires with the local agent, local guide or the driver temporarily in different cities beyond our confirmed itinerary. In this case, we will not take any responsibility for losses on shopping, extra attractions, destinations etc, but we will try our best to help our clients get out of the difficulties including chasing compensation if any damages or losses occur. Our mission is to provide an exceptional travel experience to every person who travels with us.
What data do we collect about you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Basic contact information such as name, passport, visa data, email address, mailing address, nationality, phone number, zip code, etc;
- (if you opt to register with our website) your account details such as user name, account number, password, etc., as well as such messages, questions, and comments as you may leave with us
- Billing information such as credit card number and billing address;
- Details of your visits to our website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with our website and services. We may use website analytics tools or such other technologies as cookies and web bugs to gather these details.
- Information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system, browser type, etc.
- We keep a record of correspondence if you contact us. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website.
How will we use the data about you
We use the collected information to:
- Respond to your inquiries and design your trip in your best interests;
- Obtain airline tickets, book hotels, apply for travel permits (where required, Tibet, Hong Kong and Macau for instance);
- Improve our website, ensuring that it is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- Provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
- Any such personal information obtained from third parties shall only be used for the specific reason for which it has been provided;
- With your consent we may post your testimonials, questions, and comments. You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to have them removed.
Sharing information with third parties
We DO NOT sell your information. We may only disclose your information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- where provision of relevant information is necessary when our service providers help us with our business activities such as shipping your order, offering customer services, or booking air tickets;
- where we are under a legal duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation (e.g., in court proceedings), or in order to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions of Use and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, ourselves, and others;
- when Seeraa International is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of its assets. You will be notified by email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in the ownership or uses of your personal data, as well as the choices you may have regarding your information.
- with your prior consent, to any other third party.
We attach utmost importance to the security of your personal information. Transmission of sensitive, confidential data such as credit card number you enter on our website is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We protect whatever information submitted to us to generally accepted industry standards during its transmission. However, please be aware that security can never be 100 per cent in internet transmission and electronic storage, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any questions in this regard.
Links to other websites
Cookies and other tracking technologies
Cookies are small files stored on your hard drive, recording the state information exchanged between your browser and the website. Cookies make it easier for you to navigate our website. In our hotel & flights pages, order forms and account login pages, cookies store the check in/out date selection, password and some other information you filled, so that you do not have to enter it more than once.
A web beacon is an electronic image placed on a web page that can serve many of the same purposes that cookies serve, for example, recording the pages you visit on our site. We or third parties may use web beacons to track the traffic patterns of users from one page to another. We or our third party service provider may use web beacons in some of our emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients or track click-through rates. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications to customers and our marketing campaigns